Hire a Hymer


Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) replacement.

The security deposit is the excess that we have to pay our insurance company in the event that we have to claim on our insurance policy. We do not want to claim if we can avoid it – for instance if you were to break a wing mirror we would charge you for a new wing mirror (eg £60 and refund you £690). You can take out a separate insurance policy to save you from worries about accident, damage or theft of the motorhome.

These companies are not connected with HireaHymer but they offer CDW for your motorhome holiday. Please note that the security deposit will still need to be paid – if you need to claim this will be done through the company you choose.

Please follow one of these links: